After several weeks and thousands of glasses of wine some of the 2019 competitions are releasing their winning wines. We are very happy to report that six of our wines have been awarded medals by some of this year’s most prestigious events, including the San Francisco Chronicle and the California State Fair:
- 2016 Montepulciano wins GOLD (95 points), two Silvers, and a Bronze
- 2017 Pinot Grigio wins GOLD, and Silver
- 2018 Vermentino wins three Silvers!
- 2016 Pinot Grigio wins three Silvers and a Bronze
- 2012 Nebbiolo wins two Bronze
- 2012 Sangiovese Grosso wins SILVER
You can view and extensive list of all of the competition’s medaling wines under our Award Winning Wine link. http://gianellivineyards.com/award-winning-wines/